Phone: 0800 872 835
Trading Hours: 8am to 6pm
An Update on APX Operations
On Monday 23 March, Helloworld Travel Limited announced actions to mitigate the impact of the unprecedented and rapidly evolving COVID-19 landscape. In line with the significant decrease in demand for corporate travel and to preserve as many jobs as possible, we are scaling back operations for the next 9 weeks and will review this towards the end of May.
What does this mean for your business? Effective from Monday 30 March:
- The number of available team members will decline; however, the service will not, so please continue to contact the team.
- We have updated our hours of trade and contact details. A skeleton staff will be available to meet your needs.
- Our trading hours will be 8am to 6pm.
- Email all queries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To speak to one of our team, please call 0800 872835.
- Please only call us after hours if your query is urgent and for travel within the next 12 hours.
- Our online booking tools will be available 24/7, as always, for any future bookings you may need to make over the next few months.
Operational staff will continue to be available for any travel related requests or support as normal during trading hours however there may, at some times, be longer hold and turnaround times than usual due to reduced staff numbers.
APX remains strong, and delivery of essential services to you remains our priority. As valued customers, I want to give you my personal reassurance that we are absolutely here for you, through this period. As demand has softened, it is pertinent we right size our business accordingly to enable retention of as many jobs as we possibly can. These are challenging times we are all facing, and everyone is impacted, including our leaders and support team. The strength of our partnership becomes more critical than ever before.
We appreciate your understanding in this rapidly evolving landscape.
General Manager NZ
For the latest updates and advice for New Zealanders, visit Ministry of Health
Travel to NZ
For inbound travel restrictions, visit Immigration New Zealand
Travel from NZ
For outbound travel advice, see Safe Travel (Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade)