Press Release: APX Travel Management and Amadeus enter into long-term partnership
Auckland, New Zealand & Sydney, Australia, 21 July 2015: APX and Amadeus today announce a new long-term partnership that will see the New Zealand travel management company implement Amadeus’ world-class technology.
APX Chief Executive Officer Andrew Dale, says partnering with global leader Amadeus will not only support the growth of APX but will enable the company to take its customer experience to new heights.
“Central to this new partnership is customer experience. Amadeus will deliver us a customised technology platform that is unique in the New Zealand market and is designed around the needs of our customers.
“With Amadeus technology, our customers will experience improved efficiencies, a greater focus on online and mobile capability, greater automation and a more robust solution for managing duty-of-care responsibilities for business travel,” added Dale.
APX customers will benefit from locally tailored solutions, including:
- A world-leading online and mobile booking tool, to facilitate web and mobile travel bookings, including mobile approval flows and instant ticket changes;
- An industry-leading online travel agency platform to enable more efficient response times for the delivery of quotes and bookings;
- Personalised profile management for enhanced accuracy and greater integration with customers’ own internal human resource systems;
- Full traveller connectivity linking Amadeus, APX and the customer throughout each journey;
- Increased automation efficiencies, enabling a greater focus on value-add services; and
- Streamlined services including management, planning, booking, reporting, duty-of-care, as well as offline bookings services.
These combined solutions will create an efficient, automated and more personalised ecosystem for APX customers.
Tony Carter, Managing Director Amadeus IT Pacific commented, “Our goal is to deliver more than just technology to facilitate a travel booking. APX sought our expertise to create a solution that will be pioneering in the New Zealand market. We have set out to build on APX’s strengths and help them develop a unique proposition for their customers, right from day one with Amadeus.
“APX is a highly regarded brand in the travel management space in New Zealand and we are thrilled to be working together to further benefit all APX customers,” says Carter.
APX Travel Management
Tel.: +64 4 802 1858
Mob.: +64 27 293 6910
Amadeus It Pacific
02 9291 3342
0488 972 392